Providing Acute and Chronic Physical and Behavioral Health Care
Through evidence-based treatment for acute and chronic physical and behavioral health problems, the Student Health Center strives to keep students healthy so they can achieve their academic, personal, and athletic goals. Additionally, we aim to raise awareness of personal and health-related issues through prevention- focused health education and help our students with disabilities thrive by offering them assistance with equal access to programs and activities.
Health Care Services
- Primary Care
- Urgent Care
- Women’s and Men’s Health
- Sports Medicine for Varsity Athletes
- Personal Counseling
- Group Counseling
- Crisis Intervention
- Psychiatric Assessments and Prescriptions
- Assist students in gaining equal access to academic programs, co-curricular activities, and facilities
- Support students as they advocate for themselves
- Serves as a liaison to parents, families, and caregivers.